moderated Re: Problem with Messages view #bug #fixed

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 10:57 AM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
I'm having problems with Messages view right now. Some of the messages display the wrong poster information, and the links look like https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/%7B%7BmsgView.Message.Num%20%%7D. Clicking on said link gives a 400 error.

Thanks for the bug report. I am (slowly) redoing all the webpages using a different technology, cleaning up some technical debt, and I've started testing some of those changes on the live site (specifically on one of the 3 webservers in production). The bad links should be fixed now.