moderated Re: The ability to resize all uploaded Photos, or even a a single Photo #suggestion

I'm another one with the same problem of needing to resize some photos. If it makes any difference, I have three premium groups that have the problem in, but only on random images. I didn't resize on transfer because I don't want all images resampled. There are a few, however that are not worth the space they take up now.

As has been suggested, it's possible to resample them manually and replace the original and reassign ownership, but that's a lot of fooling around for something that should be more simple. I would really like to see a function where an owner or moderator with such rights can select an image and have the system resample them down without changing the ownership or other information.

I might be something that could be added to the extra abilities of Premium groups. A group that needed to do this one time might be able to go Premium for a month to do this. Personally, I prefer to keep a few groups Premium to help support groups.io.

A related thing I would like is to be able to move an attachment to another folder without losing the connection to the original message, so the attachment didn't cycle out. I wouldn't worry so much about later appearances in a group, and am only concerned with the first appearance in a thread.

Dano