moderated Re: Reinstate previous version of groups home page on mobile devices #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 12:10 AM, Duane wrote:
Not 100% sure it will show what you want, but try going to the main group, then select Subgroups on the left (NOT the one under Admin).
Hi Duane,

I've looked at that too. It does show membership details of subgroups as you say but does not show pending messages or subscriptions, and it involves more user actions to get there. The Groups page is a great overview of all groups and subgroups I am a member of and it's probably my 'go to' page on a mobile and desktop. The desktop version includes the number of members for each group and each number is also a link to the membership list which I find really useful. I'm sure that was the case on the mobile version too and it's probably one of those things I used without really thinking about it.

Andy