moderated Re: Reinstate previous version of groups home page on mobile devices #suggestion

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 3:10 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

I notice the mobile Groups page has changed again. I can see that it shows pending messages and member subscriptions but it's missing the number of members in a group. From an owner/mod point of view, this information is really useful particularly when the member list view on a mobile device does not display the number of members.

Can you give me some more information on why you'd like the number of members on that page? Are you using that as a proxy for something else? That number generally doesn't change much.