moderated Re: Reinstate previous version of groups home page on mobile devices #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 05:02 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 05:00 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Sorry about that. That was unintentional. The old mobile Groups page is back up.
Perfect!  Thanks for the quick response.

Regards,
Andy

Hi Mark,

I notice the mobile Groups page has changed again. I can see that it shows pending messages and member subscriptions but it's missing the number of members in a group. From an owner/mod point of view, this information is really useful particularly when the member list view on a mobile device does not display the number of members.

Apart from the addition of a sort feature (which even with my list of 34 groups and subgroups I think I am unlikely to use) I can't see any advantage for the new layout with smaller icons and links for pending messages and subscriptions.

Regards,
Andy