moderated Re: New notifications proposal #misc

Marina

When we moved over from YG, we welcomed the possibility of turning our old compulsory but often misused message tags in compulsory hashtags and let the system take on some moderation duties. One of the positive sides of GIO hashtags is that we were able to set them in our language.
Everyone is perfectly fine with our present hashtags system.
I am afraid that having more hashtags, in English, appended to messages would only confuse my members and be of very little use. So, if possible, please make the notifications hashtags an option.

Regards,
Marina