moderated Re: Messages contain CC:group even with ReplyTo=sender and "Remove other options" #bug

Duane

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 07:12 PM, Duane wrote:
As far as I know, only Thunderbird (TB) is a problem,
After doing a bit more thorough testing, I've discovered that TB does work properly if using the Reply button.  It's the Reply All that will also populate the group name in addition to the sender.  TB also has a Reply List button that will only reply to the list.

After exchanging emails with Jim, the problem he's having is that, though it's an announcement group, he has over 20 people set as moderators so they can post.  Some of them use the Reply All instead of Reply, creating his dilemma.

Hopefully, removing the List-Post header for his conditions (Announce-Only, Reply-to-Sender,Remove-other-options), as Shal mentioned, would resolve this while still working for the group that previously requested it.