moderated Re: Include filename in subject line of upload mails #suggestion

Glenn Glazer

On 5/13/2020 21:51, Glenn Glazer wrote:
My members ask:

The current upload email subject line says:
New file uploaded to main@somegroup.groups.io
and in the body it says:
* /foo/bar/baz.pdf
Would it be possible to have an option to have the subject line say either of:
New file (/foo/bar/baz.pdf) uploaded...
/foo/bar/baz.pdf uploaded...
The idea being that members could then visually filter upload mails based on the files of interest, e.g., rosters or minutes or bylaws and so on.

Thanks,

Glenn

Not really sure how to interpret radio silence here. Mark, your thoughts would be appreciated, if only so I can provide feedback back to my members saying it was considered.

Many thanks for all you do,

Glenn