moderated Re: New notifications proposal #misc

Donald Hellen

Mark . . .

On Mon, 18 May 2020 13:20:06 -0700, "Mark Fletcher"
<markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

- Every notification gets a hashtag. This is already the case with #cal-invite and a few others, but, for example, the moderator notifications don't currently have associated hashtags.
- Users have been able to mute hashtags since the beginning, which means no email. Now, also make it so that users can check a box to turn a hashtag into a web/app notification.
I don't know what the fascination is with hashtags, but let's not
force it upon everyone just because some people like them. If I
misunderstood your post and it's an optional opt-in sort of thing,
then I doubt my members (many older ones) would have any problems if
it doesn't happen in their groups.

Donald

https://groups.io/g/ICOM
https://groups.io/g/Ham-Antennas