moderated Formatting doesn't show headings in emails #bug

David Weintraub

Maybe this is something I have set wrong in my group, but certain formatting doesn't show up in the resulting emails. Headings don't show up as headings, but plain text. I notice this in the Markdown editor.

This should be a heading

But it shows up as plain text in emails

Bold and italics works, but code doesn't.

I haven't tried this line as code, but we'll see if this shows up as code.

Lists do work, and so do sublists. I haven't tried tables.

I have a webpage, and several articles are mailed out per week using RSS integration. Plus, I put together a weekly bulletin. These really need the ability to see headings, quoted text, etc.