moderated Re: Messages contain CC:group even with ReplyTo=sender and "Remove other options" #bug

Jim Avera

For us, the problem is so severe that we would rather loose iron-clad traceability in order to completely disable "reply to list".

The [grouptag] prefix on the Subject: line is enough for humans to know a message originated from the list, and in the unlikely event of malicious messages we could see what is happening by looking at the raw headers.

(That being said, always putting "via Groups.io" in the From username sounds like a good idea.)