moderated Re: Suggestion

Jeremy H

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 02:09 AM, Margo Seegrist wrote:
Hi there,

Is there any way to not only have the pages at the bottom of the Photos but also at the top?  That way if we know we need to go to page 4, we don't have to scroll all the way down.

I don't want them removed from the bottom - just shown in both places for those who prefer the bottom and if we are specifically looking for something but don't have a page number for it.

Sincerely,

Rli@...

 And also, I would suggest, in many other places, e,g. when looking at a topic. I do find it rather annoying to have to scroll all the down to the bottom of a page just to be able to get to the link to the next, and other, pages.

Jeremy