moderated Reinstate previous version of groups home page on mobile devices #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi,

until a couple of days ago the mobile version of the groups homepage (https://groups.io/groups) was very useful and displayed details about the number of members and pending messages and subscription requests. Then it just displayed very small mobile site icons and group names that were almost so small you couldn't see them clearly. Now the icons and text are a bit larger and readable but the useful information about members and pending actions is still missing. Can we please reinstate the earlier version? As it stands I think it's user unfriendly as it requires many more user actions to locate and act upon pending moderator actions.

Thanks,
Andy