moderated Re: "Subscriber was removed for marking a message as spam" notification #suggestion

Michael

In my experience, nobody has ever decided to leave the group by marking a message as spam, rather, it is always their email *client* deciding something is spam and causing them to be dropped.

Then they come to me wanting to know why they aren't getting messages, or I mention to them, if I don't miss the notice, and they are confused, because they got no notice, (perhaps it went into the spam folder too).

The "dropping them like a hot potato" because of an automated spam message situation causes headaches for admins and users alike.