moderated Re: "Subscriber was removed for marking a message as spam" notification #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 01:02 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
More generally, we need some way that a group Owner can resend that link to the [ex-]member.
My understanding is that the link to resubscribe is personalised to the member that was removed. In that sense, receiving a copy of it would suggest getting an element of control over an account that may not be appropriate. Having the ability to resend the link could be useful though and perhaps sending it as a personal or private message rather than a system message from Groups.io would reduce the chance of it being treated as spam at the receiver's end.

Andy