locked Re: A way to mute reminders from a recurring event #suggestion

Duane

And then there would be the inevitable BUT. I don't think list owners would want members to be able to mute a recurring event that has been set up to deliver reminder files and information like we've been discussing on another thread. It would take an owner option on each event of whether it could be mutable. In this case, I'd suggest that the default be YES and the owner would have to disable muting explicitly on the "group files" type things. Then you run into the issue of some groups not allowing members to edit/create events, so the owner might have to change the default on each one, unless there were an option for them to change the default to NO.

Aren't computers wonderful? ;>)