moderated Re: "Subscriber was removed for marking a message as spam" notification #suggestion

Dave Sergeant

That seems a sensible suggestion Bruce.

As an aside, we currently have one member with Virgin Media who gets
unsubscribed regular. He has clearly sorted out what happens since he
resubscribes in just a few minutes each time, and has not contacted me
to complain. But is there a specific issue with Virgin Media at the
moment?

Dave

On 11 May 2020 at 16:08, Bruce Bowman wrote:

It would be useful of the notification sent to the +owner address when
someone is unsubbed for this reason contained the same "resume
subscription" link that was originally sent to the affected member. That
way, if he panicked and deleted the resume message, I could forward him
the notification I received and help get him back into the group that
way.

http://davesergeant.com