moderated Re: NC Status Clarification #bug

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 07:14 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
I think that's it: easier to create the account on the spot so that the user can go ahead with filling in their options & profile while they wait for the confirmation to arrive.
I think that it is more literally because it's a placeholder in the sense that creating the account a priori prevents anyone else from signing up with the same email address while it's in process.

It behaves like it is perfectly real
That's a matter of definition. There are things it does do and things it doesn't do. I think the word "real" is meaningless.