moderated "Subscriber was removed for marking a message as spam" notification #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

It would be useful of the notification sent to the +owner address when someone is unsubbed for this reason contained the same "resume subscription" link that was originally sent to the affected member. That way, if he panicked and deleted the resume message, I could forward him the notification I received and help get him back into the group that way.

More generally, we need some way that a group Owner can resend that link to the [ex-]member. Seven days of expiration does not help if the one and only message sent to him is irretrievably lost.

Thanks for your consideration,
Bruce