moderated Re: Redirect on Google login omits subdomain #bug #fixed

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 7:56 PM RFS <rschend@...> wrote:
My 2 yr old group has a single subdomain, which was added last year. I don't know if the start of this issue coincides with that or not.

When trying to navigate directly to a message thread (like clicking on the View/Reply Online footer link in a message email notification), if I'm not already logged in, it works fine. But if I'm not already logged in, I'm prompted to do so. Upon logging in via Google, Groups redirects back to the message, but drops the subdomain from the URL, resulting in the "Sorry, but that group does not exist" error.

This should be fixed now.