moderated Re: NC Status Clarification #bug

I would think of these NC “accounts” as placeholders. It’s probably just easier for Mark to create an “account” before the dust has settled, but it’s not a “real” account yet.

On May 11, 2020, at 9:11 AM, John Pearce <jponsalt@...> wrote:

Funny this application for membership happened just today.  It shows that an account with an incorrect email address is created and changed without being admitted to the group or being confirmed.  It's still in NC and pending emails to both addresses bounced.

Message
Pending subscription notice: Pending Subscription
Attempted
9:06am
Response
MX lookup returned: lookup gtempaccount.com on 173.255.241.5:53: no such host