moderated Re: NC Status Clarification #bug

I think the term “logged in” might be somewhat loose as well. I think (of course Mark would have to confirm - no double entendre intended) that the notification text is really just talking about where and how they’re accessing the site, “logged in” or not. I still suspect it’s really just talking about how they’re logged into the internet.

On May 11, 2020, at 3:56 AM, Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 02:42 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
I think the problem is semantics.
You might well be right! :)

The language used for NC members is that they "don't yet have an account." That should read "don't yet have a confirmed account."
That makes sense. However, what purpose is served by "Logged in" appearing in any membership application? It would seem to be (at best) irrelevant.

Chris