moderated Re: NC Status Clarification #bug

Andy Wedge

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 02:38 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
When a person uses the Sign Up procedure (and enters an email address that hasn't already been registered with the system) an account for that address is created on the spot, and the user is logged into that account. The user of that new account can set a password and other items in the account's settings and profile, can find an join (or apply to join) groups via the web, even create groups.
So, an account that Groups.io has not received confirmation from is allowed to create groups?  Interesting. I'm not sure I see the logic of allowing that.

Andy