moderated Re: Calendar Reminder #bug

Bob Bellizzi

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 02:20 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
My comment was to make you (and others) aware that this bug is a long standing issue and hardly warrants a 'so what' response.
My response to you is that the proper place to report a bug is here, on Beta.
Mr Fletcher, the owner of Groups.io has stated for at least the 5 years I've had groups hosted here, that he does not monitor GMF, therefore, a discussion on GMF, which I follow daily, is not a substitute for reporting a bug via Beta.

I fail to understand why you commented as you did about my bug report, which Mr. Fletcher acknowledged and acted upon.

--

Bob Bellizzi