moderated Re: Wiki link color is hard to see - usability #bug

The fact that browser trick sighted people did, above, means the contrast on the website needs to be fixed.

From WCAG...

Use a contrast ratio of 3:1 with surrounding text and providing additional visual cues on focus for links or controls where color alone is used to identify them.

It always confuses me why sighted people don't want to make changes that would benefit them, too. I mean, what if your monitor is malfunctioning and the poor contrast keeps you from using a site because of your monitor?

At some point, the whole contrast should be looked at. Create a ticket by emailing support@groups.io about the wiki links, for now.