moderated Re: Calendar Reminder #bug

Hi Bob,

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 2:05 PM Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:
My calendar entries for meetings seem to be generating Reminders when I have none set.
I have 3 repeating calendar events for meetings each of which occur once every odd month on the first, second and third Saturdays respectively.
The Calendar entry has a very clear No Reminders Set but we are still getting reminders one day to one week in advance of the meeting.
The original entry had reminders set up but with covid-19, we eliminated the meetings and simply added "Cancelled" to the title and removed all reminders.
For Mark's use, they are messages 166765 and 166766 in the Restricted, premium group FuchsFriends

I'm not sure what happened, but I don't think you should get any more reminders for those events. Please contact me off-list if you do.

Thanks,
MarkĀ