moderated Re: Welcome message delivered to NC members #bug

The plot thickens. There's yet another anomaly: In my basic group, I have an option available to "resend confirmation message" to an NC member. But in my premium group, which has acquired an NC member as of this morning, the only option available with respect to confirmation is "confirm" the member. The NC member has not yet responded to the pending email so he has not been approved (if and when he's approved, he would be confirmed automatically). Although I have the option to confirm him right now, I don't want to do that yet because I don't know yet whether he's real. I simply want the confirmation email to be resent at this point.

But I have no option to resend the confirmation email. Why not? Could this action be added for premium groups, since it's available even in basic groups? Of course he would be confirmed automatically if and when he is approved, but I don't want to wait for that and would like it to be sent now.