moderated Re: Welcome message delivered to NC members #bug

I'm glad that part has been fixed! There is, of course, still the (major) issue with the confusion caused by the overlaying of the term "confirm," the welcome message going out to NC members, and making it so that all restricted groups (not just premium restricted groups) confirm their members upon approval.

Thanks!