moderated Re: Reporting a pending subscriber #misc

Larry Finch

Thanks to Shal and all the others who pointed out that this feature already exists. I’ve just updated my lists.

Larry

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 2:29 AM Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:
Larry,

 > I manage this in the listserv groups I admininster by not
 > automatically removing a first poster from moderation. ...
 > Is there an easy way to do that with gio?

What Christopher said: the "New Members Moderated" checkbox in the Spam
Control panel of your group's Settings page.

With it checked you'll be given a choice of manual ("Not enabled") or
automatic Unmoderate After (pick a number).

Shal

--
Larry Finch

N 40° 53' 50"