From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2020 5:03 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Reporting a pending subscriber #misc

Hi All,

For those of you with restricted groups, if I added a feature where you could report someone who had applied to your group that you thought was a spammer, would you use that feature? It would filter up to something system wide. Are there other tools I could provide to help weed these jerks out?

(fully acknowledging that this would only be one signal in evaluating if someone was a spammer).