moderated Re: Changing Wiki page name breaks links #suggestion #done

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 7:35 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

I think this is related to the change, but I'm not 100% sure.  On the GMF wiki home page, there are some strange codes inserted into the links in the TOC, though the links seem to work fine.  One of them is item 2.1 https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki#28a29-Your-Groups.io-Account where I don't remember seeing the 28a29 before.  (This is a link to an item further down the page, not a separate page.)  I also don't see that part in the source code of the page.  A quick check doesn't show in on other TOCs, but I haven't checked them all.  Maybe it only happens on the home page?

I didn't change any of that code. The only difference is that the URL would be .../wiki#28a29.... instead of .../wiki/Home#28a29....  I don't know where the 28a29 stuff came from, but it's in the wiki page.

I've also noticed that on some groups, clicking to get to the Wiki takes me to the group home page.  I know for sure that on one of them there are no wiki pages, though it's enabled, but I can't get in to create any pages.  I'm not sure whether the others have any pages or not, but it's not a graceful error.

Should be fixed now.