moderated Re: Reporting a pending subscriber #misc

Steph Mathews

Oh yes.  Please do.  Possibly some kind of tool that would alert the group owner that the person requesting to join could be a possible spammer?  Maybe?  If not, then that’s ok.  Thanks!

Have a blessed day!  Steph

From: Mark Fletcher
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 5:03 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Reporting a pending subscriber #misc

Hi All,

For those of you with restricted groups, if I added a feature where you could report someone who had applied to your group that you thought was a spammer, would you use that feature? It would filter up to something system wide. Are there other tools I could provide to help weed these jerks out?

(fully acknowledging that this would only be one signal in evaluating if someone was a spammer).