locked Re: Unable to delete attachments in queued message

Hi Jim,

On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 6:09 PM, Jim Poston <poston@...> wrote:

Ran into a little problem today when editing a message in the moderation queue.

It had a bunch of graphic images I was trying to get rid of, you know the MailChimp/Constant Contact type stuff.  I deleted them in the text box, but the images stayed around outside the edit box.  I could highlight them but couldn't do anything with them.

I decided to send the message anyway.  The images did not appear in the text, but they were included as attachments almost all named "GetFile.aspx"

Right now the code isn't smart enough to figure out that if an attachment of that type isn't referenced in a message that it should be removed. It's on the todo list to be able to delete attachments before approving a message. That will be fixed up then.