moderated Re: Reporting a pending subscriber #misc

Michael Chopra

Hi. I would also use such a feature, I think it would help a lot of people.
Thanks.
From Michael.

From: main@beta.groups.io on behalf of Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:14
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Reporting a pending subscriber #misc

Hi Mark, yes I would definitely use such a feature. I think just in case if they apply with a valid email address and valid name and they start spamming the group with messages, for those of us that do not approve messages I would like to also see that we have a button that we can hit on their membership that would report them for spamming the group after they have been approved. It would be a such as approved the member, see what they do, and then report and remove that way that it is brought to your attention.