moderated Re: FW: [GMF] Spammer attacking multiple groups #misc

Chris Jones

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 10:08 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Someone who had received one of the mask messages via a group unhelpfully and deliberately reported it to our hosting provider as spam.
Such action may have been well - intentioned, even if misguided.

I need to figure out additional measures to try to curtail this from happening in the future.
As an interim measure how about guidance that owners & moderators can provide to their own group members?

Sometimes having a Restricted group is very distinctly advantageous... potential troublemakers may not be able to find a convincing reason for joining...  that is if they even bother to try.

Chris