moderated Re: Welcome message delivered to NC members #bug

Another (minor) issue is that the action available to the moderator is “send confirmation message” but it is logged in the activity log as “resent confirmation message.” This is confusing because “send” reads as if it has not already been sent and you’re sending it for the first time.

On May 5, 2020, at 8:03 AM, Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 03:14 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
It shows in the activity log but does not show in her email delivery history. So that's a definite bug, and probably just a logging bug
Another possible shortcoming is that while a Moderator resending a Confirmation Email is logged (albeit not as completely as it might be) a member responding to it has no coresponding activity logged; the only way a Moderator can see if the prompt has been actioned is to trawl through the membership list to see if the flag has gone away.

I cannot remember if it was on this forum or GMF but someone suggested an enhanced drop - down selection for "Members". Being able to find the NCs easily might be a worthwhile function.

Chris