moderated Re: Welcome message delivered to NC members #bug

And I have another one just this morning. Received and replied to the pending message, so I know she's getting and responding to emails. Is NC and there's no record of the confirmation email having gone out, although of course it may have gone out prior to the pending notification, but only the latter is logged. I will send (and probably resend, and resend again) the confirmation email and hope for the best.