moderated Re: Welcome message delivered to NC members #bug

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 02:51 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
And lo and behold not long after the above the member concerned did respond and the NC flag has vanished. So was the earlier Confirmation Email delivered and ignored or was it not delivered?
This usually happens with my group, too. Hard to say. Contacting the pending member outside the system usually yields no conclusion. Often, I email Mark at support to complain about an NC, yet very known-to-me, member (this is for my non-premium group - in my premium group, we are allowed to confirm them, although I don't think there should be this distinction), and a couple of days later, the NC is gone with no explanation. So then I tell Mark to ignore the email. Happens over and over again.