moderated Re: Welcome message delivered to NC members #bug

Chris Jones

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 12:19 PM, I wrote:
I have just sent another Confirmation Email to such a member without a prior warning email; again it shows up in the Activity Log but not the Email Delivery History.

It leaves me wondering whether these Confirmation Emails actually get sent.
And lo and behold not long after the above the member concerned did respond and the NC flag has vanished. So was the earlier Confirmation Email delivered and ignored or was it not delivered?

The mystery deepens...

Chris