moderated Re: Welcome message delivered to NC members #bug

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 04:19 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
The subsequent resending of the Confirmation Email shows up in the Activity Log but not in the Email Delivery History. I have just sent another Confirmation Email to such a member without a prior warning email; again it shows up in the Activity Log but not the Email Delivery History.
Yes, yes, yes. I have reported this as a bug several times, and just did so again yesterday in a message to support. And that's just one problem among the many cited here. The confirmation process is a MESS.