moderated Re: Welcome message delivered to NC members #bug

Duane

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 08:28 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
There exist restricted groups with no real restrictions - that is, the group is technically restricted and needs to approve memberships, but actually accepts any email address that applies. In those cases the welcome message should not go to out to NC members. And of course it should not go out to NC members in non-restricted groups, either.
I don't see that it makes any difference.  The NC is related to their account, not their membership.  If they become a member, automatically (unrestricted) or approved (restricted), it should be sent to them.  I do see where it makes no sense to send it (on either type of group) if they haven't confirmed their email address though.