moderated Re: Wiki link color is hard to see - usability #bug

Duane

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 11:19 AM, Jason Diceman wrote:
It's just a matter that text links should always be obvious
According to my testing on the WCAG site, the black (333) text on white background has a contrast of 12.63:1 and the unvisited link (337ab7) has a contrast of 4.55:1, both above the minimum of 4.5:1 recommended.  The visited gray/grey (787878) is just below minimum at 4.41:1.  I'm not sure how much of this is from the site and how much is from my browser.

Duane
PS  Using the Always setting in FF is much more visible, but seems a bit 'harsh' when viewed for any length of time.  Probably why the default colors are used.