Changes to the site this week:
- NEW: Updated Help Center manuals with Nina's updates, including reformatted PDFs.
- SYSADMIN: Continued debugging issues with the new database server.
- CHANGE: Documented photo/file upload size limits and increased them for premium/enterprise groups.
- SYSADMIN: Upgraded the web servers with more memory to deal with increased file/photo upload sizes.
- CHANGE: Rolled back the List-Id change from 4/25/20.
- BUGFIX: Sorting by file type in the Files section would sometimes return the same results over multiple pages because our sort criteria wasn't stable.
- INTERNAL: We now clean up unused RSS feeds in the database.
- INTERNAL: On an edited message, check if the digest message exists already before adding it, to prevent postgres log messages.
- INTERNAL: Changed nginx log format back to combined to goaccess can parse user agents.
- INTERNAL: Work to make it easier to add additional FBL providers.
/getevent wasn't obeying the group calendar permissions setting.
- NEW: We now parse more information about which message was flagged as spam from an FBL report, and send that out to the user and group owners.
- CHANGE: The List-Id email header now includes the group id, to better help us parse FBL reports.
Take care everyone.