moderated Re: Moderated members option in Members' List dropdown menu #suggestion

I think it makes more sense to wait for ability (which I think is planned at some point) to sort the members list by posting status. There are a lot of different posting statuses, and whether or not to display by "moderated" would not make much sense in an already moderated group (just for one example among many).

I think posting status is a different level of category from the current dropdown categories Pending, Bouncing, Past, Banned, and (current) Members. I personally would not care to see "Moderated" or any other posting statuses in the dropdown. I think it would weigh it down. I don't have strong feelings about this, but think about this: where would it end? Would we eventually have all the possible posting statuses in the dropdown?