moderated Suggestion for File Update Window #suggestion

Glenn Glazer

It would be helpful if this window that recognizes carriage returns/line feeds on edit, forwarded that formatting to the emails.

Right now, I might have an edit window that shows:

-----------

Description of file and contents. More description. More context.

UPDATE: something something.
UPDATE: a new thing was needed and a change was made.

But what the email looks like is:
Description of file and contents. More description. More context. UPDATE: something something. UPDATE: a new thing was needed and a change was made.
which if I hadn't thought to put the UPDATE in would have completed elided the history.

As a stretch goal, it would be cool if the comments understood versions and for each upload, one only added new comments that would be then printed out with an incremented counter in front of them.

Thanks,

Glenn

[Mod note: Added #suggestion to subject, deleted Anti-Virus footer ad]