moderated Re: Messages contain CC:group even with ReplyTo=sender and "Remove other options" #bug

Jim Avera

The CC line is still there.  I just got spammed by a moderator who did "reply all" to someone else's post.

This has become a significant problem in my group, which is "Announce Only" and "Reply To Sender" only, but has about a dozen Moderators (who have no privs, except that they can post).

There's been email storms where one of them does "reply all" to a post, adding additionan CCs of others who also happen to be moderators, and they in turn "reply all"  to each other thinking they are having a private conversation just among themselves, but blast the entire list.

Help please!