locked Annoyance

Duane

I've recently become more aware of an annoyance, not only here, but on many sites/groups/emails. I always put 2 spaces between sentences because that's the way I was taught in typing class many, many years ago. It makes things easier to see, for me anyway. The annoyance is that many things I see now days get converted to a single space. I'm sure this post will be the same, but I'm not sure if it happens if I send a post by email, though probably. When I add info to my web site, I always have to insert the nonbreaking space code sequence plus a regular space if I want 2 spaces. Has this become the new "normal" and I'll just have to get used to it? It sort of makes everything look run-on to me.