moderated Re: Drafts policy change #update

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 03:53 AM, Tony Moody wrote:

I use Drafts to keep some draft texts which are important to me .

Can you please suggest where else I could store draft emails, text formatting experiments,  email boilerplate, etc?

Tony -- You can store them as a Member Notices of type "Note to Member." Unfortunately, at this time there is no convenient way to subsequently send that member notice to the entire group. You'll have to open two browser tabs and copy/paste from one to the other.

In this context I'd like to have a pull-down menu in the New Topic dialog that would allow me to select a Note to Member and send it to everyone as a regular post. Available to Mods only, of course.

Bruce