moderated Re: Drafts policy change #update

Duane

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 04:15 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I checked and we have close to 600k drafts in the database
I try to remember to check about once a month to see whether I have any drafts on my groups.  They're always inadvertent when I do find one.  For those, like Tony, that intentionally use them, an indication on the Your Groups page, https://groups.io/groups, might make folks more aware of them and reduce the numbers.  Maybe a blue, boxed D in the Delivery column or next to the group name?  I suspect there are some folks that don't even know they exist, especially those that use email most of the time.  I would have no problem with the 2 week timeout though.