moderated Re: Drafts policy change #update

Sarah k Alawami

Thanks for the heads up. I was actually hoping this could be implemented soon.

Take care and thanks for all the hard work you are doing to make this service a success.

On 22 Apr 2020, at 14:11, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Hi All,

Currently, we do not automatically delete old drafts. I propose changing this to be in-line with our other deletion policies (ie unclaimed pending subs/messages), where we would delete drafts older than 2 weeks.

I checked and we have close to 600k drafts in the database, with the oldest dating back to March 10, 2016, which I'm guessing is the day I introduced the feature.